“Houston Strong” is more than a saying, it’s a promise.”
Crane Limousine announces
COVID-19 / Pandemic Safety Protocols
August 11, 2021
“Houston Strong” is more than a saying, it’s a promise. Our customers’ health and safety are our first priority but we are also doing our part to keep Houston strong and curb the spread of COVID-19 amid this unprecedented pandemic. With our customers’ health and safety in mind, we have implemented a number of protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses. In addition, all of our drivers are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Car interior cleaned before every customer
- Driver to wear mask
- Contact-free payment available
keeping you safe
- Before picking up all private customers, Crane Limousine will thoroughly clean the car interior and applicable exterior surfaces. This includes, but is not limited to use of anti-viral/bacterial solution to wipe down all door handles, windows, technology and seats.
- Crane Limousine’s driver will wear a mask at all times inside the vehicle.
- We offer contact-free payment via the Square app. Just request a Square invoice, and we will send a link for you to complete payment. All payments must be processed upon completion of trip and before exiting the car.
- Crane Limousine will adhere to all city, state and federal safety guidelines regarding the COVID-19 virus. As the guidelines change over time, we will update our safety procedures, as needed
Need a Quote?
We would be happy to provide a free quote. Just contact us with the details about your trip, and we will get back to you promptly. Thank you so much for consideration, we look forward to hearing from you!