“Houston Strong” is more than a saying, it’s a promise.”
Crane Limousine announces
COVID-19 / Pandemic Safety Protocols
August 11, 2021
“Houston Strong” is more than a saying, it’s a promise. Our customers’ health and safety are our first priority but we are also doing our part to keep Houston strong and curb the spread of COVID-19 amid this unprecedented pandemic. With our customers’ health and safety in mind, we have implemented a number of protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses. In addition, all of our drivers are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Car interior cleaned before every customer
- Driver to wear mask
- Contact-free payment available
keeping you safe
- Before picking up all private customers, Crane Limousine will thoroughly clean the car interior and applicable exterior surfaces. This includes, but is not limited to use of anti-viral/bacterial solution to wipe down all door handles, windows, technology and seats.
- Crane Limousine’s driver will wear a mask at all times inside the vehicle.
- We offer contact-free payment via the Square app. Just request a Square invoice, and we will send a link for you to complete payment. All payments must be processed upon completion of trip and before exiting the car.
- Crane Limousine will adhere to all city, state and federal safety guidelines regarding the COVID-19 virus. As the guidelines change over time, we will update our safety procedures, as needed